Click Here to register for an account if you don’t have one. It’s easy!
What is Property Management?
As property management professionals, Keystone takes pride in offering a “hands-on” approach focused on meeting your needs and desires. Below is a brief overview of our full service management option:
Screening Prospective Residents
- Credit reports
- Criminal background investigation
- Employment verification
- Income verification & qualifications
- Previous rental history
- Initial inspection & evaluation
- Provide marketing recommendations
- Determine rental rate
- End of lease inspection & damage assessment
- Security deposit charges for damages
Timely Rent Collections
- Rent is due on the 1st of month and late on the 6th
- Initiate legal action on 16th of the month
- Court appearance & testimony
- Eviction – legal fees charged to resident
Accounting and Financial Services
- End of month Financial Reports to owners
- Direct deposit of rents to owners
- Details for revenues, expenses and maintenance
- Adhere to all Trust Accounting Laws and Guidelines
- Simple “end of year” Tax Reports to owners
- Full service, in-house maintenance team
- Tailored maintenance plans available
- Owner approval on repairs when required
- 24/7 on call emergency service
Keystone Property Management provides a simple way for you to maximize the Return on Investment for your rental properties. Our clients take comfort in knowing that Keystone is handling the day to day tasks of professionally managing their investments. By providing an array of services, we can help you achieve your investment goals by:
- Property inspections and evaluation
- Marketing and advertising your property
- Application screening and detailed lease closings
- Rent collections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Monthly financial reporting / direct deposit
In an effort to meet the demands of our clients, Keystone offers two management options based on their needs. Our goal is to provide a valued service at a reasonable rate to assist you in maintaining your investment goals.
This is our most popular option. For a monthly fee based on the rents collected, Keystone provides a full suite of services encompassing all aspects involved in managing rental property.
Lease for One:
For a fee of one month’s rent, Keystone will evaluate and market your property, screen and qualify applicants, obtain a security deposit, properly execute a Lease Agreement and prepare a full and comprehensive lease package – everything you need to effectively manage your prpperty.